Gary Fielder BSc (Hons) PGDip MBACP – BACP Registered (050726) counsellor offering one-to-one Online counselling and life coaching across the UK
Do you need help with any of the following?
- Depression, anxiety and worrying
- Low self esteem or self worth
- Anger management
- Work life balance
- Relationship and family problems
- Time management
- Career change and job satisfaction
- Stress management and reduction
- Decision making and motivation
- Bereavement and loss
- Self confidence
- Personal development, growth and self awareness
- Alcohol, drugs or gambling dependency
- Sex or love addiction
- Life changing events
- Loss of meaning or purpose in life
- Lack of happiness and fulfilment
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Establishing a Mindfulness or Meditation practice
Then counselling or life coaching could help you face and find a way through your difficulties and challenges. But how do you know which of these two ways of helping is the most appropriate way for you?
Counselling and life coaching share many features.They are both listening therapies, seeking to empower clients to access inner resources, to make sense of their lives as they currently live them and to engage with growth and change. They are collaborative ventures based on trust, openness and personal commitment.
Gary Fielder is an experienced and qualified counsellor and life coach who works with clients in an integrative way across both modes of working to enable a wide range of personal difficulties to be addressed.
Gary may be contacted on 07505 402524 (voice or text) and via email on email@example.com