Life coaching tends to be more future focused than counselling although many of our limiting personal beliefs and assumptions are rooted in the past, so exploration of our history may need to be considered if sustained results are to be achieved.
Life coaching is about achieving balance in your life. Looking at the dimensions of your life that matter to you including close personal relationships, family / friends, work / career, recreation, health, body, finance and targeting areas for change or re-balancing.
Your life coach will help you clarify meaningful goals to bringing greater happiness or whatever benefit it is you seek. Helping you to identify realistic options and plans for change, encouraging you to the take action and achieve change in your life.
Difficulties and problems where life coaching can help include:
• Changing the balance between work and the rest of your life
• Improving your time management
• Changing career or lifestyle
• Increasing job satisfaction
• Stress management and reduction
• Enhancing life skills or social skills
• Help with decision making and getting motivated
• Personal development, growth and self awareness
• Confidence building
• Loss of meaning or purpose in life
• Happiness and fulfilment
• Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
If you want to discuss whether life coaching may be of help contact Gary Fielder on 07505 402524 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org